The Placement season for XLRI GMP has started and we would like to you and your esteemed organization to participate in placement process. Participating early will give you access to preferred candidates.
Registration Process: Your organization can register by sending an email to
. Please mention three dates (in order of preference) suitable for your organization to participate in the placement process.
Quick snapshot & value proposition of the 1 year MBA course:
- XLRI’s flagship program - General Management Program (GMP): The first & the oldest of the 1-year full-time MBAs started in India.
- Online brochure is available at http://www.xlri.ac.in/downloads/gmpflash/index.html
- Best in the business: Regarded as one of the best 1yr MBAs in the country.
- Has equivalent contact hours and rigour as the 2 year programme
- Experience - An Asset: Program offered to working professionals with minimum of 5 yr work experience.
Batch Strength – 120
Exp. Range - 5-20 yrs
Average Exp. - 7.2 yrs (3.7 yr international experience)
- Diversity & Industry Readiness: Accomplished professionals from a gamut of industries viz., IT (Project Management, Products, Technology Consulting and Services), Banking (Retail/Investment), Manufacturing, Operations and Business Consulting.
- Admission: Via GMAT/XAT. Average GMAT - 706, mid 80% - 640 to 770
- Positions: Roles in the past offered along the lines of middle-level managers commensurate to student’s profiles and experiences
- Availability: Batch graduates by Early-May, 2011. Available to join organisations by End-May, 2011
Prof Rajiv Misra
Chairman - Placements Committee
Mob: +91 94311 33015