Executive Programme in Human Resource Management
for Working Executives
XLRI Jamshedpur, offer a unique sixteen-month Executive Programme in Human Resource Management. This Programme will help you to enhance your professional knowledge and skills that are essential to play the HR role effectively within the dynamic and fast-growing corporate world.
- The programme is for 16 months duration with four terms of four months each.
- The programme comprises of 15 compulsory courses spread over the first five terms and an Independent Action Research Based Project in the final term.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Working professionals in HR sector.
- Bachelors Degree (minimum three years of full time study) from a recognized university in any discipline.
- The candidate should have minimum 5 years of post-degree full time work experience in managerial position as on December 31, 2016.
- Graduation Marks
- Work Experience
- Interview (personal or telephonic)
How to apply
Candidates are requested to prepare a demand draft of Rs.1000/- (non refundable) favouring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and fill in the online application form with draft details and send the printout of filled-in application form, enclosing proof of 3 year graduation, proof of 5 years of work experience and the demand draft to the following address:
Corporate Programme Office
C. H. Area (East)
The envelope should be superscripted with:
Application for Admission into EDHRM 2017
Last date for applying: October 15, 2016
Last date for receipt of application with payments: October 28, 2016
Interviews: November 16, 2016 (tentative)
Commencement of Programme: January 2017
For further details and filling application visit: www.xlri.ac.in/edhrm